Wednesday, 6 July 2011
TitanPoker.com is giving players half a million reasons to be cheerful courtesy of its Summer Jackpots III where over $500,000 in prizes can be won.
The huge giveaway combines daily races, happy hours, reduced entries to major guaranteed prize tournaments, a lower buy-in for the nightly Double Challenge tournament series and an ongoing $50K Craze jackpot sit 'n' go tournament promotion with a $50,000 prize. The daily races take place over a 24-hour period every Tuesday and Sunday with players ranked according to their play on the cash tables. Players also have an extra incentive to hit the cash tables on Friday evenings during the site's Happy Hour as it will be awarding 50% more Player Points than usual. There is also up to 75% Titan's regular tournament fees while the nightly Double Challenge tournaments has been reduced to $1+$1. Titan hasn't forgotten its sit n go players either with $50k on offer to any player who can win four consecutive $10+$2, 18-runner, six-max sit n goes. There are chunky reload bonuses on offer at Titan at the moment too with 100% up to $5,000 on offer until 17 July. The first 25% bonus value of a player’s new deposit is redeemed at a rate of $5 for every 250 Titan Poker Points generated at cash games and tournaments. The remaining 75% of the bonus is redeemed at a rate of $10 for every 600 Points earned. New players can enjoy a 200% first deposit bonus up to $2,000. Sign up here.Keep up to date with all the news from the poker world by following us on Twitter and Facebook.
Christmas is just around the corner and Juicy Stakes and Intertops Poker are getting into the holiday spirit by offering online poker players the chance to double one re-load deposit up to $100.
Juicy Stakes has announced the launch of a series of daily freeroll online poker tournaments that will award players with spots into special weekly games featuring prize pools of up to $300.
Four online poker players that won prize packages into the $2,400 main event of the PPC Aruba World Championship 2016 courtesy of Intertops Poker and Juicy Stakes are on their way to the Caribbean this weekend and will be joined by vlogger ‘TheTrooper97’.
Americas Cardroom has released its fifth and final sponsored video chronicling the action from the Punta Cana Poker Classic 2016, which ended on Sunday with Latvian player Eduards Kudrjavcevs taking the main event title and its $143,675 first-place prize.
Intertops Poker and Juicy Stakes.
Win $300 prize pool tournament seats.
Juicy Stakes and Intertops Poker.
Americas Cardroom releases final video.
Poker’s unassuming killer steps back into the limelight.
Meet one of UK poker's rising stars.
We talk to WSOP bracelet winner.
By Paul Oresteen.
Just keep smiling...
By Adam Slutsky
Pushing the envelope for a new poker generation.
Jeff KImber on fish.
So says Dara O'Kearney.
Dara O'Kearney looks at game thoery.
Dara O'K on bounty tournaments.
Rob Yong calls for competition.
A critical eye on the poker world.
Nick Wealthall on unconscious decision making.
Structure changes don't suit recreationals.
Features | Strategy | Interviews | Reviews | News | Profiles | Pages | British Poker Awards
© 2015 BluffEurope.com